SLR for sale

brandi

Brandi,

Why don't you pay up and become a sponsor for the Lambo Power community? Oh! I forgot you are giving us such a great deal on these imaginary cars so there is no more room to sponsor Lambo Power. Btw you might want to try Craiglist if you want to get more exposure.

Brandi,

Why don't you pay up and become a sponsor for the Lambo Power community? Oh! I forgot you are giving us such a great deal on these imaginary cars so there is no more room to sponsor Lambo Power. Btw you might want to try Craiglist if you want to get more exposure.

Dude! What the hell has been your problem with me?

These are not cars that I am running through my dealership.

You can also post ads under "EROTIC SERVICES" while you are at Craigslist. Oops they just closed down that section.

http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyN...E54C4YP20090513

Just kidding! Please give the sponsorship idea some thoughts because you would do us more favor by providing "GREAT DEALS" at the same time sponsoring this great community. Also if my research and memory serve me correctly the orange superleggera you are talking about should be MSRP $242,550 instead of what you claim MSRP $254,105. Please provide precise information to this community because we are smart individuals. Oh! One more thing sorry to interrupt and this will be my last reply in your classified. GLWS!

You can also post ads under "EROTIC SERVICES" while you are at Craigslist. Oops they just closed down that section.

http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyN...E54C4YP20090513

Just kidding! Please give the sponsorship idea some thoughts because you would do us more favor by providing "GREAT DEALS" at the same time sponsoring this great community. Also if my research and memory serve me correctly the orange superleggera you are talking about should be MSRP $242,550 instead of what you claim MSRP $254,105. Please provide precise information to this community because we are smart individuals. Oh! One more thing sorry to interrupt and this will be my last reply in your classified. GLWS!

Nice comment. But as I recall from a previous post of yours, this is coming from someone that has something against women in the exotic car business. What the hell have I done to you??!!! I don't have a clue who you are.

You're thinking of a different orange car. I know it's not very difficult to track down cars.

WOW, that was uncalled for ! :eusa_naughty:

Why would you insult her like that for?

Wow! Have these come down in price that low? A lot of car for the money!

Brandi: What are clean no story CGTs going for as of late?

POKIE has LEFT the building... Sayonara! He will be back in 999999 days...Ill be dead by then, someone reban him then. :icon_thumleft:

Yeah dont let Al Bundy get you down Brandi. :icon_thumleft: Now if only i had 200G's for an SLR. Maybe Ill start a thread over on MBworld and start asking for donations.

Wow! Have these come down in price that low? A lot of car for the money!

Brandi: What are clean no story CGTs going for as of late?

5,000-7,000 mile cars in the upper 2's.

• 3 weeks later...