Factory Lamborghini Car Care Detail Kit & Factory Car Cover - BOTH BRAND NEW!!

worldattorney

I have a BRAND NEW Factory Lamborghini Car Care Detail Kit with all of the cleaners / polishes / etc. contained in the real leather carrying case/ box that was included with my 2006 Gallardo as an option ($249.00 i think)

I also have a BRAND NEW Factory Lamborghini car cover that has never been used (they gave me 2 by accident) that fits all Gallardo w/ factory wing. It includes a nylon Lamborghini Duffal Bag.

Make me offers. I am located in NYC, New York and can either meet or can ship anywhere via UPS.

My email is xxx and my cell# is xxx

post-8735-1222107081_thumb.jpg

post-8735-1222107133_thumb.jpg

i never knew they even had their own car care kit.

Yeah, anything to add some more $$$ to the sale. Actually, it has really top qualtiy products. I would think they were made by Meguiars or some other high-end company. I haven't opened any of them to try but my guess is that it is good stuff.albert

Yeah, anything to add some more $$$ to the sale. Actually, it has really top qualtiy products. I would think they were made by Meguiars or some other high-end company. I haven't opened any of them to try but my guess is that it is good stuff.albert

How much do you want ? I am interested....